I created the video below in about 30 minutes using several tools to bring everything together. The goal is to explain how Sculptverse.com works. Sculptverse allows users to create and customize their own planter, which can then be 3D printed. I wanted to edit two videos together, with one on the top and the other on the bottom.
Here's how I made it:
Creating the animated character video of the female plant mom:
- Go to the Midjourny Discord server - https://discord.com/channels/662267976984297473/942219959495442572
- Type "/imagine" to start the prompt.
- Type in the following prompt: "a female plant mom AI wearing a dress made of plant leaves, 8K 3D animated Pixar style, on a dark grey background."
- I upscaled imaged #2 to get a better resolution then saved the file to my computer to use later
Here’s what she looks like from Midjourney
- Next go to Elevenlabs at https://elevenlabs.io/speech-synthesis.
- Select a voice from the "Voice Library" by clicking on it and save the one you want to use.
- You can also create your own voice.
- Go to "Speech Synthesis".
- Enter the text you want your Midjourney character to say.
- Download the audio file to your computer.
- Now go to D-id here: https://www.d-id.com/creative-reality-studio/
- Click on create video
- Add the avatar image you created in Midjourney - Note you may need to crop it to just be the upper torso part
- Upload Voice audio - here’s where you upload the audio file from Eleven Labs
- Then “Generate Video”
- Now to create the Sculptverse video
- I use the free screen recorder tool Open Broadcast Studio (OBS) here: https://obsproject.com/
- Open the screen you want to record then click “Start Recording” then “Stop Recording” when you’re done
- Now you have 2 video files that you want to put together in Tiktok or Instagram reels format to upload. For this use Cap Cut (which is free) - www.capcut.com/editor
- Then click on “Create Video”
- Then you can edit the video in the editor - cutting it, splitting it, detaching the audio from the video clips and then muting the video clips. Zooming into sections, etc. This part if video editing 101
- When you’re ready to “Export” and “Download” there is an option to connect with your tiktok and upload the video directly to Tiktok for Instagram it doesn’t appear that they have that ability yet so you would have to download the file onto your phone and then upload it.
And voila you have this video which is the video I showed you at the beginning - now just test out a lot of intro variations for your video and see if you can make one go viral. Good luck!
Another tool on the marketplace is Gen-2 by runway
They definitely have a lot of people in their discord group
https://elevenlabs.io/ was promoted on an Instagram video I saw that got my attention to try out. Check out their website traffic growth - mostly from branded queries
Here are the stats on