When first starting with Bulk Files I recommend testing a line operation first and then checking the campaign in Amazon’s Campaign Manager to confirm it worked as you expected it to. From there you can build on top of that and do more operations faster.
- To Archive a line use the operation “Archive”
- To Create a line item use the operation “Create”
- When doing this if you copy over the format from an existing line item make sure to remove the Keyword ID section as it would be referring to an old KW.
- Example - Adding a Negative Target to a Sponsored Brands campaign
- Operation = “Create”
- Keyword ID = blank
- Keep the IDs the same for Campaign, Ad Group